Antique Art Deco Platinum 0.9ctw.Diamond & Onyx Earrings
Period: Art Deco (1920-1935)
- 24 Old mine cut diamonds of H-VS2 quality that weigh 0.30ctw.
- 2 Old European cut diamonds of H-VS2 quality that weigh 0.40ctw.(0.20ctw. each)
- 4 baguette cut diamonds of I-VS2 quality that weigh 0.40ctw.
- 2 triangle calibrated cabochon cut onyx.
- 2 rhomboid calibrated cut onyx.
- 2 corals
Earring measurement: 65mm by 5mm
Total weight: 12.4grams – 8dwt
Our priority is to have happy customers. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we accept returns within 5 business days of receiving the package. Please note that there is a 3% re-stocking fee for domestic transactions and 4.4% for international transactions as these fees are not returned to merchants by payment processors.
Contact us from Monday to Friday, from 9 AM to 5:30 PM, and we will send you a return label to ship it back. Once we receive the piece in its original condition, then we will issue a full refund in the same form of payment.
Made-to-order/custom pieces are final sale, and will only be refunded if it arrived damaged or if it’s not what you ordered. If the return is due to our company’s error, we will cover all fees.